Thursday, October 9, 2008

Night, the Beloved at One Year


Night, the Beloved is one year old today! Thanks for coming by to have a look or listen to a lullaby. It's great to have people visiting my blog, so I know I'm not just talking to myself.

To celebrate this anniversary, let me welcome you to the First Annual Night the Beloved Animation Festival! Here are some whimsical nighttime animations, just for fun.



The song is Nighttime by Petracovich. I know, the video just isn't long enough. But you can hear the whole song here.



This one is called Starless Night. Such a sweet little film about friendship. To learn more about the animator, check out his blog.



The Night Visitors, by British animator Richard Ollive, is a child's tale that features a night patrolman and his adventures, including a trip to Neverland. It's a wonderful fantasy, complex and beautifully illustrated.

Thanks again for visiting. May all your night journeys be filled with mystery and magic!

No comments: